We connect capital with good ideas to enable you to scale. We invest in new Entrepreneurs, new ideas and new markets. We help Entrepreneurs at different and distinct phases of their journey.
Here are a few tips to get you started working with Bellvista Capital:
- Focus on a business problem you are passionate about. In the early stages you do not need a comprehensive business plan and do not need to be lulled into purchasing courses, advisory services or software products to build a business plan. Be able to summarize what the problem is, what your proposed remedy is, what is unique about your approach, and what you want to offer consumers of your idea.
- Do you have a minimally viable offering that can be demonstrated and evaluated? We love formal demos but we love even more to test real capabilities.
- Be able to tell us about your market but don’t create multi-year revenue forecasts right now – they are always changing.
- Can you describe the initial capital level investment you will need? Number of people you think you will need? Convince yourself first before adding us to the vision.
- What distractions will prevent you from achieving your goals?
- Are you a missionary or a mercenary? The former builds to help; the later to produce only a specific outcome.
- What will signal to you that the market has changed, that your idea needs to change or your platform will need to pivot?
- Are you being realistic on your time horizon? Is it 2, 3, 5 or 7 years in the future, and do you have the fortitude and willingness to build for the long term?
- How are you going to define success for the endeavor?
- Can you go it alone or do you need someone to partner with you?
- Would you like to partner with a team that understands the needs of the Entrepreneur and the needs of the market?
If you can answer most of these questions – lets connect to build a beautiful view.
Fellows and Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIR)
Are you making the transition from a full-time employee to a full-time entrepreneur but need real, practical assistance to do so? Perhaps you have a rough idea but it needs refinement before an action plan can be created to implement it? Have you developed a novel technique but don’t know how to get started commercializing it? Perhaps our EIR program might be right for you.
Our Entrepreneurs in Residence Program is 12-weeks in length. We provide modest financial assistance, a great place to work to refine your ideas. Our EIR’s meet weekly with other founders and operators to convert ideas to actions. We provide access to capital, mentors and all of the professional service partners that you will need to build for the long term. This program helps Entrepreneurs to focus on how to not only build a product more readily acceptable to the market, but engages you into thinking about all of the aspects of running a company so that you are better prepared for real-life business situations to ensure the success of your new organization.